Hello there, I love pizza especially home made ones because you can add as much ingredients as you like and remove the ones that you don’t like. Also they taste very fresh different to the pizzas you buy from take away shops. So it is a little hassle to go and buy individual ingredients for the topping but once in a while is well worth it. 🙂
Here it is…
Home Made Pizza
2 cups of plain flour
1 x 8g sachet of dry yeast
1 teaspoon of caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoon of olive oil
3/4 cup of warm water
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and add oil and water.
2. Mix to a soft dough
3. Knead on a floured surface until soft and elastic
4. Return into the mixing bowl and cover with a glad wrap and leave in a warm spot for 30 mintues and the dough should double in size. My secret is to pop it into a preheated oven that way it warms up quicker.
5. When it has risen, punch the dough once to remove air bubbles.
6. Remove from bowl and knead gently for a few minutes.
7. Roll the dough out to round circles to desired size, thinner = thin crust and thicker = thick crust and add your toppings – my favourites are olives, cheddar cheese, mushrooms, capsicum, bbq chicken. Pandabear loves pineapple, ham and cheese.
8. Pop it in the oven and bake under 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until it’s golden brown and cooked 🙂
It’s delicious, and very easy to make..